Showcasing Saints Row Themes

Hey Saints Row diehards!

I’m thrilled to showcase some amazing contributions from members of our community that are sure to evoke some serious nostalgia. User SandwichGambino has graciously uploaded the official Xbox 360 blade dashboard theme for the original Saints Row, while u/Riley9897 has shared the theme from the Collector’s Edition of Saints Row 2 for the PS3. These themes are true gems for fans of the series, and I couldn’t be more excited to share them with you all.

Themes Showcase:

1. Original Saints Row Theme (Xbox 360): SandwichGambino has generously shared the official Xbox 360 blade dashboard theme for the original Saints Row. This theme captures the essence of the game’s gritty urban atmosphere and iconic characters. You can download the theme file here, and check out a video showcasing the theme in action
  1. Saints Row 2 Collector’s Edition Theme (PS3): Courtesy of u/Riley9897, we have the theme from the Collector’s Edition of Saints Row 2 for the PS3. This theme brings back memories of the explosive action and over-the-top gameplay that defined Saints Row 2. Download the theme file here, and watch a video showcasing the theme in action

Theme Previews:

Let’s show our appreciation for SandwichGambino and u/Riley9897 by showering them with likes, comments, and words of gratitude. Their contributions enrich our community and help keep the spirit of Saints Row alive and thriving. Thank you both for sharing these fantastic themes with us!

Don’t forget to download the themes, watch the videos, and share your thoughts in the comments below. Let’s keep the Saints Row nostalgia train rolling!

4 Likes

I’m glad you like the themes.

I’m looking to archive more lost/rare Saints Row content in the following weeks. I’ll keep you updated!

2 Likes

hell yeah. let me know if you would like a ftp account so you can upload anything you want to provide to the community. We appreciate you!

2 Likes

That would be great! Thanks

2 Likes

check your DMs for info.

1 Like